- Saturday | September 22, 2018
- 9:00 am
- 3535 Saint Ignatius Ln, Franklin, TN 37064
What, When, and Where:
A casual, come-as-you-are breakfast is hosted by the Antiochian Women in the St. Ignatius Parish Hall on the second Saturday of every month. All women from St. Ignatius and surrounding Orthodox parishes are invited to attend.
The monthly breakfast format is:
9:00 AM Prayer and Fellowship;
9:40 AM Presentation, Speaker, or Group Activity/Service Project;
10:00 AM End.
Each month’s gathering is a time for Orthodox women to come together in a fun, no-fuss setting to spend quality time with one another.
How It Works:
Coffee and assorted breakfast items are catered by various restaurants such as Panera and Starbucks. The cost is free, but please register at least one day in advance so we’ll know how much food and drink to provide.
Monthly speakers/presenters are fellow Orthodox women from St. Ignatius and surrounding parishes who have stories, lessons, skills, education or other edifying information to share. Occasionally there are group activities or service projects in lieu of a speaker.
Purpose and Goals:
The goal of our monthly breakfast is to connect and strengthen our sisterhood, fulfilling our tri-fold mission to:
- develop a spirit of Christian leadership, awareness and commitment among each other,
- foster a genuine expression of love and service through works of charity, and
- instill a sense of fellowship and deeper understanding of our heritage, traditions, and faith.
For more information, please email email@example.com.